What's up, people of the Internet? Hope you're having a nice Sunday ^w^
I haven't seen you guys in a week
Well, as you know, this year, I am only allowed to use the computer on Sundays so I won't post or reply you during the weekdays (only if you're sending me messages through the chatbox on FB)...
But put that aside for now, and let me show you probably one of the best creations I have even done in all my life. Okay, I dunno about that, I'll let you have your own opinions about it >:3
Anyway, this drawing/colouring (I don't usually colour because I am lazy >
is a combination of Hatsune Miku and Pewdiepie xD
It's actually inspired to me by one of my best friends, Ryan Tang because he loves both of them (HM and PDP) So I decided to make something that will blow his mind, or at least I tried to xD
Hope it blows your minds too~!
I've tried to think of a nice background but I suck at it, so whatever...
>:3 Let me know what you think, BROS >
P.S: I notice my own flaws in this drawing, in case any one of you wants to point it out:
1) The hair looks a little weird, especially the pigtail on the right.
2) I didn't like the way I coloured the outfit. It doesn't have enough... tone, and also the lights that are supposed to be hitting the outfit, casting light parts and shadows on the outfit are also not there.
3) The shiny yellow blinky light things are only drawn into the right sleeve and I forgot that the skirt also has those. (I didn't know exactly how it looked because I never use reference pictures)
4) Needs more shadows to look more realistic.
5) Also, I tried combining light green and blue for the lining of the skirt, the tie, and the cuffs of the sleeves but... I guess it didn't work out :/
6) I didn't draw in Stephano, Piggeh, Mr Chair, Jennifer and the other Bros